The Role of Inoculum Dose Following Infection or Vaccination
These are slides for a talk discussing some of my past and present work on the role of inoculum dose for infection and vaccination. The presentation slides are here.
- A Comparison of High-Dose and Regular-Dose Seasonal Influenza Vaccines Toward Eliciting Homologous and Heterologous Immunity
- The Role of Influenza Vaccine Dose Towards Homologous and Heterologous Protection
- An overview of COVID-19 vaccines and modeling
- Simulation modeling to inform COVID-19 control and vaccination strategies
- COVID-19: Modeling, Visualization and Data Analysis