The Role of Influenza Vaccine Dose Towards Homologous and Heterologous Protection
These are slides for a talk discussing a recent project that investigated the impact of standard-dose versus high-dose influenza vaccine on immune responses. I gave the talk during the ISV Virtual Congress North America Influenza Vaccine Symposium. The presentation slides are here.
The organizers also recorded the event, the video recording of my presentation can be found here.
- A Comparison of High-Dose and Regular-Dose Seasonal Influenza Vaccines Toward Eliciting Homologous and Heterologous Immunity
- The Role of Inoculum Dose Following Infection or Vaccination
- An overview of COVID-19 vaccines and modeling
- Simulation modeling to inform COVID-19 control and vaccination strategies
- COVID-19: Modeling, Visualization and Data Analysis