An introductory workshop on infectious disease modeling.
Jul 10, 2019 — Jul 11, 2019
Zhejiang CDC training course
- Install R and (optional) Rstudio.
- Install the DSAIDE R package and take a brief look. This website provides instructions.
- Optional: Read this paper which provides background reading for the “ID Control of multiple outbreaks” app in DSAIDE.
The following topics are covered in this workshop:
- Introduction to infectious disease modeling
- Some example models
- How to use simulation models
- Types of models
- Sources of uncertainty
- How to build (good) models
- How to assess modeling studies
- Active learning of infectious disease epidemiology
All pdf slides as zip file